RCU Forums - View Single Post - NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: Northeast Sailplane Products
Old 11-21-2004, 11:51 AM
GWR
My Feedback: (31)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NEGATIVE FEEDBACK: Northeast Sailplane Products

[:'(]Is anybody still following this thread? Now it's my turn. After reading all the negative posts about NES here, I ordered anyway. They were the only ones that had what I wanted, so I ordered along with some other, more common parts. First off I have to admit they were quick; I ordered Mon or Tues and had it on Thurs. The two planes I ordered were in the box, but I also ordered 2 Graupner speed 280 motors; probably the most common motor in the world. They were out of the motors. Of coarse they took the money for the motors. All the other mail order places I deal with, let's call them the "honest" dealers, they wouldn't have taken my money until they shipped the back ordered stuff but not NES. So on Saturday I asked NES to cancel the 2 motors and to credit the money back into my account. I received no reply to this so I'll try again Wednesday. If I still get no response by Friday, I'll let the credit card company do it for them. If enough people complain to the CC companys, they will cancel NESs account and effectively put them out of business. You can't run an e commerce business without being able to take credit cards. Thank you, GWR[sm=punching.gif]