RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sportsman Avation - Aero Princess
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 12:06 AM
Dealspeed
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sportsman Avation - Aero Princess

Hey guys this is Dialated, Well i flew mine finnaly today for the first time, first ill tell you what i did different then everybody else in the powerplant area.
First off while breaking in my AP .15 I was very unimpressed with the performance, what i wanted when i bought this plane was a sick 3D Rocket, so i dumped the yellowjacket for a O.S LA.25 Took alittle grinding with my dremel to make her fit but after that it fit like a dream and with the motor only being a few grams hevier the the AP i didnt hurt the whieght at all (infact my plane whieghs 28oz which is what the average whight is for this plane). I also addressed the problem on the purple wing, I coverd the bottom in white except for the rib section which looks really sick, kinda like a banche 3D.

So shes ready for flight finnaly which almost ended in disaster the first 20 seconds in the air, i gave it full throttle on take off not realizing the plane would take off so fast plus it was trailing to the left abit, so i panicked alittle and barely recoverd it. Finnaly got her in the air and got her trimmed out and quickly learned that running full throttle was to much for me at the moment and wasnt even needed being that i had vertical climb performence at half throttle,
My second tank i was alittle more warmed up and i knew what the plane was made of so it was time for some aerobatic and speed tests and OMG, I couldnt have chosen a better motor for this plane im talking sick speed with snap rolls so fast and precise it would make you freak.

So any of you out there with a Aero princess, stick a .25 in it and hold on tight its one major spine tingiling plane