RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ele-Bee Questions.
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 06:27 AM
e_lm_70

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ele-Bee Questions.

ORIGINAL: Freakazoid
I still havent gotten around to building the ele-bee. Im still stuck on the Servo arms. [] Ive been badgering the local shops for them.
Hi Freakazoid,

As stated before you don't need any extra long arm ... even if it will be a nice to have ... I have found them in www.lindinger.at ... but I have not order them ... since it is quite ok also with standard long servo arm (what I got with my JR ... some Hitec have longer arm by default).

On rcgroup there is a thread about this wing where Ming, the producer/designer/etc is also active on helping in this type of issues.

Personally I had a lot of trouble with the crappy propeller included in the kit ... I have ended up using a 7x3 coming with cheap/creappy firebird XL ... the propeller is one of the few things that is till working fine out of this cheap RTF.

The suggested CoG is not really a must ... you can go down up to 7.5 without problem ... and 8" is little bit more challanging ...

I'm also using a quite heavy battery ... but still it fly quite well ... only problem is the motor that get too much hot after 10minutes of full power .... (I'm using a 4800mAh 2S LiPo battery ... I want to have more the 30min of fly time)

e_lm_70

P.S: The US reseller for this wing has a far better PDF manual online ... the included manual that I got is 100% crap !