RCU Forums - View Single Post - DeHavilland Mosquito
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2004, 12:16 AM
DragonLines
My Feedback: (13)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: DeHavilland Mosquito

Just thought I would post a note about this plane. I had purchased one on E Bay from Racing Devil Hobbies. It was one of the first ones out and had the defective wing. I found out before I flew the plane and began trying to get something done. Racing Devil referred me to Jet Hobbies as their importer. Jet Hobbies denied they were the importer even though Racing Devil had a invoice showing that they bought it from them. They ended up referring me to China Model Products directly. CMP also said Jet Hobbies was the importer and would handle the claim. To make a long story short, CMP was unable to get Jet Hobbies to even contact me about the plane. CMP was very nice about it and wanted me to be happy. It took a couple of months but they finally gave up on Jet Hobbies and sent me a new improved plane direct from China. They even sent it Fed Express 3 day. Haven't had a chance to build the new one yet but wanted all to know that CMP will stand behind their product and time delay withstanding I am pleased with the outcome. If anyone wants more detail just drop me a line.
Happy Flying