RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/3 Scale Suzuki GSX-R1000 Tyco Bikes!!!!
Old 12-14-2004, 09:43 PM
ridesuki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/3 Scale Suzuki GSX-R1000 Tyco Bikes!!!!

sup everyone! im new to this site and i thought i was cool that i found a tread in regards to the tyco suzuki gsxr1000. funny thing is i got home from work the other day and my wife suprised me with a early christmas gift. the tyco gsxr1000. i have a real full scale 03 gsxr750 so she said she had to get it for me. ok first impressions, detail is pretty cool on this thing and it look exactly like my real bike so i was pretty impressed. performance? ok i guess for a tyco i ran one pack through it and immediately through it on my work bench. after tearing the whole thing down i was shocked when i got to the tranny. it two motors! one 540 for first gear and one 370 mini motor for second! i couldnt believe that little motor was pushing this big bike in second gear. its got to go but the problem so far is figuring out how to lock it in second. my brother also has one of these and we are working on a way to lock it in second. i already modified the steering and installed a hobby quailty servo. now steering is precise! will update as i get further into this project. i have a few pics already but i have no idea to to post them when i figure it out i will get some up. later!