RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top Flight p-38
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 06:06 AM
fw190
My Feedback: (37)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Top Flight p-38

This is truely strange! Good topic however....

Well I make a 'Lockhead' P38 (at least that is what I will be calling it when I get a call from them) [>:] , I have a friend who retired from Lockhead and I will contact him and find out more info. I don't want to spell it correctly because I might have to pay royalty

So does this mean that Ziroli, and all who sell Lockhead plans will have to pay royalty? That is so sad! Does this mean pictures I take at an airshow with Lockhead airplanes and if I decide to sell a picture I will have to pay royalty? what about the artists who painted images of their aircraft?.... then I am seeing a company that is going to self distruct and remove itself from the face of the earth, just to make a few more bucks.

Well I have never received a call or email from them, they must cruze the web searching for the name Lockhead and did not find my website? Maybe soon? does it matter to me? No, I am not here to profit I am just here for the hobby. Would I remove it if they ask me? Definitely! and I will probably never build a Lockhead aircraft ever.

Okay now P38 or is it P-38 I am trying to figure out which is safer to use? I think I am going to be sick [:'(]

OMG! OMG! I FORGET I LIVE IN BURBANK! THE PAST HOME OF LOCKHEAD! I need to go and dig up some bones!!!

Vic