RCU Forums - View Single Post - 3D AIRPLANES DO YOU seal ALL hinge gaps ? PLEASE HELP
Old 01-05-2005, 04:46 PM
Sprink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3D AIRPLANES DO YOU seal ALL hinge gaps ? PLEASE HELP

ORIGINAL: Max1

it may not be interesting to you as you say............. but i am asking this question because i don't know the answers....... as you say it isnt interesting to you but you took the time to give me a answer that ment nothing to me and was of no help to me or anybody else here. you fly as do the rest and it would be so easy to say yes i do both or i do only one side. you don't want to help then maybe you should not answer like the rest. i thought these fourms were here so that we could help each other. if we all knew all the answers there would be no reason to be here. whats wrong with asking for help? shame[&o]
I am trying to help. If all you are going to do is critize people on here, which is basically all you have done other than in your first post, you will not get many answers.

I repeat my question - why do you want to know?

Are you just doing a poll to see how many do, how many dont? Or do you have a specific plane in mind and want to know if it is worth it? Or do you want to know ways of doing it? Or what?

Answer this without flaming me and I may be able to help further.