RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cen Ct4s owners please
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 08:37 PM
wattupdogg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cen Ct4s owners please

I had a CEN CT4-S for about a month and nothing wrong has gone wrong with it, i had a few crashes and some parts broke pretty easily but it was only like 15 bucks to repair, and the provided radio system is pretty cheap so i went on ans bought a futaba 3pk and put a venom speed meter and a venom temperature module and i got my car to go about 81 mph on the rose bowl parking lot, i also checked the speed with a radar gun because i didnt trust the vsm so much, by the way im thinking of getting one of the boost bottles, but im not that sure if they are worth it, and if anyone has one or has had experience with a cent ct4s please tell me if it worht it or not; on the other hand i also wanted for looks, as to say im only 13 and into all that kind of stuff.
By the way if you buy a Futaba 3PK make sure you get the one with the HRS reveiver along with some digital servos and some 6volt rechargle hump packs.
it works really good on my ct4s except that with regular alkalines the batteries drain in about 3 minutes and the voltage is low so the built in fail safe doesnt work anymore on the HRS receiver!