RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage VS Raptor In an UNBIASED comp
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 06:59 PM
devious1
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Savage VS Raptor In an UNBIASED comp

so far my raptor has proven durable except for a loose spur gear that had to be fixed which i had previously though that it was the clutches or the tranny along with the fact that i hit a flag pole at about 30 and it just bounced off no broken bumpers or anything new clutches in this thing and it will pull hard all the way wheelies are definatly not a problem with it when installing new clutches the guys at my lhs where surprized with it on how it campared to the savage both owners run the savage and the raptor, they where surprized at how well the raptor performed.. that and there is more than a few things that are interchangable according to happytime.. its bigger than the spyder with the same size tires and the same as the lst so it is a big truck i will try and grab pictures when i get to my lhs compared to the spyder and the lst.. the raptor has more options for tuning the suspension then the spyder and im not sure on the lst i didnt have time to compare those 2 together all in all it is a sweet truck..

nothing against the people who own a savage i like the truck to but GET OFF THE HIGH HORSE savage didnt invent the t.v.p. design, nore are they going to perfect it either .. if thats the case most everybody copied everybody so get over it... period

I am definatly not brand orientated i like any truck or car that i find of interest..
next is the warhead