RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2005 sportman sequence
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2005, 06:26 PM
psk560
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2005 sportman sequence

Do I hear royalties coming my way? You using my video in a class?

This pilot is a great friend of mine. We new this would happen and really looked for it. I teased him about the spin entry because of the sudden drop of his sticks. The judges can't judge your sticks though, they should be looking at the plane and the nose dropped and I didn't see any snap into it. We could argue all day about that though. The camera angle is very decieving and can cause quite a few misconceptions. I can tell you he was in level flight when he turned in the immelmans. We had a 15 mph crosswind that day striaght accross the runway and it was the first time he had flown any of these sequences. I appreciate his help as it is my first year in sportsman and I like to watch these videos to help me visualize the flow. I also asked him to fly close to me in a much smaller box than he would have normally flown in. There's my excuses and glad to see youre a tuff judge. We have lots of tuff judges in the SE also.

I'll put a warning near the video link asap to warn new fliers that these are not perfect examples.

Glad you enjoyed it,
Craig