RCU Forums - View Single Post - Building Top Flite Corsair 60
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2002, 11:33 AM
tivey
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default top flite corsair

I finished mine a few weeks ago and I really love flying it.I was told by alot of people that this plane would fly like a rock but not the case.It flew great.If you look at the top of the page at the advanced search block you can type in top flite corsair 60 or different combinations like that.It will pull up any thread that has tf corsair in it.Lots of posts that will help you in there.I will be glad to help you if you want.Just email questions to me.I will tell you now that you will be very happy with this plane if you build those flaps.Takes a little longer but is well worth it.I built in full cockpit and full pilot and dummy engine and flaps.Use two aileron servos also instead of one in the middle like they show.I used robart retracts and had my military stickers duplicated by a local print shop so it would not have the clear portion around the sticker.It really turned out nice.I can send pictures if you want.I had questions while I built it.Please dont hesitate to ask if you do.Toby