RCU Forums - View Single Post - What are the Pros and Cons of buying USED RC NITRO cars/trucks
Old 02-14-2005, 02:36 AM
bobo_54501
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What are the Pros and Cons of buying USED RC NITRO cars/trucks

We talked about this before The clubhouse isnt just for planes its just that 99.9% of the guys in here are about planes so its not the best place to get a good car or truck answer . Whats the pros and cons ?? Cars dont fly .....No really thow tianci gave you some real good advice . If you can see the car and here it run or drive it your alot better off than buying on line . If you buy on line ild buy cheap enought to leave yourself enought room on price to fix it .
I bought 2 cars online in another life when i ran them . They looked good in pics and was guaranteed both ran great . The crank was out of one and the rear end out of the other . Should have seen how this guy packed em to . Took a big box and just chucked everything in it including a 1/2 gallon of fuel that had a slow leak .Ups told me that could have been like a $5000 fine or more . Now I had good sellers I bought from and not all were like this chump . But be carefull its a dog eat dog world out there sometimes ..