RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kansas City Aerotow Events
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2005, 07:20 PM
mmartin55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kansas City Aerotow Events

I am pleased to announce the second annual aerotow event sponsored by the Kansas City Soaring and Electric Club Inc. and TMRC Sailplanes to be held the 20-22 of May 2005.

Like last August, we will be hosting flyers from all over the country for some midwest style flying fun over the three days scheduled. If you can't make this one, we will be doing it again in October. Come on out and join us. TMRC will be hosting a free BBQ dinner Saturday night for all paid entries.

Fees will be $15 Saturday, $10 Sunday, Friday is Free. Sat includes lunch and we will be offering again John Derstine's Medal program for scale duration.

Please logon and post your frequencies or photos from last year here or email me so I can add your preferences to our list and get a picture of how many will be attending the dinner on Saturday.

Thanks, look forward to seeing you all.

Tom Martin
[email protected]
"Home of the Schweizers"

www.kcse.us for more information
www.tmrcsailplanes.com/images/05aerotowflyer.pdf for downloadable flyer with mapquest address to the field and more.

Several hotels in the area and free camping for motor homes or selfcontained campers. I will post more information here if interested.