RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 03-01-2005, 05:59 AM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

I cant wait to get all my stuff together, in their packages, just to sit and DROOL!!! I love doing that - it makes me feel like a kid in a candy store again...something I need right now, seeing that I just turned 30 on the 25th[&o]
My Yak and spinner will be here today, my 9303 arrived yesterday, I have all my servos. Placed my orders the other day with Fromeco for the batteries and one regulated reliaswitch, with smart-fly for a regulator and ignition cutoff, with DA for a couple props & a header, with Chip Hyde for the silencer, and SWB for the control horns. My DA is going to be back in a week or so from updates, and I contacted BME to try and get a pair of their ultra-lite wheels. Once I get all the stuff together it will be build time! I made the mistake of agreeing to do a home project for the wife before I started on the Yak, so it will be "Mr. Handyman" this weekend. Then there will be a big fly-in in Cali the following weekend. By that time everything will be here and.....sorry I guess I am just getting excited!!!