RCU Forums - View Single Post - If you need Photoshop help...
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
marwen1
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If you need Photoshop help...

As is MINNFLYER. My name is marwen. If I may, I'd like to throw my hat into the ring as well!

49 years as a professional photographer - 10 years doing digital. I think I had one of the first digital cameras that came out. Formal training in MULTIMEDIA covering almost everything that is state-of-the-art. In essence, the industry standards are PHOTOSHOP, ILLUSTRATOR or FREEHAND, & QUARKXPRESS. These are the three basic pieces of working with digital anything. In fact, I even went past the "normal" level of printing and bought a LARGE FORMAT printer. WE can produce prints of almost any size - even though the printer is 36" wide Media - you can always "tile" your work. We did a print for a retailer last month that was 96" wide & 74" top to bottom. 36" & 36" & 24" = 96"total wide.

I may not know everything but I'll give it a good shot if you have any questions. I think I remember useing PhotoShop back as far as 3.0.5 days. I know that I have every version that has come out in both PC and MAC formats.

BY the way, MAC is the format of choice for Graphics. So, between MINNFLYER and myself (at least so far) no question is a stupid question. We all have to learn somewhere!

Have a great day folks

marwen