RCU Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial ALL TRUGGY THREAD.. Hotbodies, GS, MUGEN,Conversions.pix/Video
Old 03-15-2005, 12:34 AM
crazychris7

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official ALL TRUGGY THREAD.. Hotbodies, GS, Conversions..etc...

Great vid island... those guys are all going to be racing the ROAR nats at my local track so ill try and get some pics of them. Mugen truggys is gonna be nice, but expensive and i hear theyre using hub extenders... I ran my truck some more today, changed my diff and shock fluids, now its 7<5<3 and 50<40 on my shocks. Ran pretty good, and i finally found the sweet spot! truck runs like a champ and i got rid of some preload spacers i had on it and dropped the truck down where its supposed to be and its a BEAST! Of course i took some pics like usual, can't l;eave you guys hanging, can i? Oh yea Island.. what about a radio, wheels/tires, diff and shock oils, exc? Im telling ya... just get a HB LSRR, wheels/tires, 645mg steering servo and youre set! For everything its 590 + shipping, but you'll get like 25 or so off of your order, so its under 600 to make a clone of mine But thats just me... plus you'll have a truck and buggy to play with, a double threat at the track, I run my buggy (mayhem, TTR EB4 S3, or MBx5 for buggy, and the HB LSRR or LSP with the MT) Its great fun, ya go thru more fuel, but who cares, its fun when youre in the top 3 for 2 classes locally against the old guys that have been at this forever... But its your money...

Chris

Edit.. forgot the pics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca81412.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	244174   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nl29280.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	244175   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32076.jpg