RCU Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial ALL TRUGGY THREAD.. Hotbodies, GS, MUGEN,Conversions.pix/Video
Old 03-15-2005, 10:33 AM
IslandSavage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official ALL TRUGGY THREAD.. Hotbodies, GS, Conversions..etc...

ORIGINAL: bcash

Hey Island I got to stop by your track Sunday for a little practice. Nice place and the guy running it was a great help. I really appreciate his help. The track was really dusty and even with water it drys so quick it stays dusty. My friend and I had fun for a while. It was a good day and only a couple bucks to run. I ran MY LST. It ran ok beside flame outs and some other small stuff. Not sure if I can make that trek to get back down there that often I would like to at least race in a race day down there once. I saw the LSP and a couple other vehicles running. All and all a nice track and I seems like some good people. Thanks for info on it and good luck down there.
Anytime man... Everyone there is really helpful... I didnt get a chance to make it there cause i had to go up state for some work, but i'll be there this weekend for sure. I wish i could of seen your LST on the track.. I might be going up to a .28 this weekend on the MGT..not sure which one though.. Im also gonna break out the Big Dawg MBX5 this weekend. Hopefully i'll have my new Truggy out there.. Crazy has me thinking Hot Bodies..lol.lol..lol.. but with the Mugen coming...sweeeeeeeeeeeet... Either way. Were glad to have you out there, hopefully u can make another trip one day when im there and race around...