RCU Forums - View Single Post - Crappy service from ROCKETCITYRACING
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 06:28 AM
Doubledog
My Feedback: (48)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Crappy service from ROCKETCITYRACING

We understand what it feels like when you need to vent old boy.

I'll have to agree with you. Rocket City (Brian Watts) has some of the best prices in town & a good website to back it up. Not all places have that. (remember this because I'll come back to it).

On the same note, YES, he is slow as molasis on a cold winters morning with some shipments. He has sat on two orders of mine for over a month. No return emails etc... My last order was put in Dec 28, '04 & it shipped first of March when the website said things were in stock etc... Okay, see I agree. Pissed off about it.... (lets just say I'm over it now).

What have I learned from the whole ordeal.? Shop here: [link=http://www.mastonsrcmarine.com/]MASTONS MARINE[/link] & do not come on open forum & try to bust on Rocket City or you'll get shot down. [&o] DesertBUZZZ, its easier to call Mastons than it is to email. Reason is because they don't have pics & sometimes a little conversation will help you get the items you need. Those guys love to talk too.... But at the same time, they are very good about returning emails. Ps, they ship overseas.

Have a good day & if you feel like barking, drop me an email.