RCU Forums - View Single Post - Thanks for this addition.
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 08:18 AM
kevin mcgrath
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Thanks for this addition.

Jim,perhaps the new N.O.O.S.E. meet in Sudbury would be more to your taste,since its one of the two new scale to MAAC rules competions in Eastern Canada.
The Scale committee chair has declined to come but I am going to do a personal invite of all of you on the scale committee and having a past Canadian Team member attend would be a real boost for the North particularly and competition scale generally.
I will be delighted to personnaly squire you through the Bushplane museum,and could possibley arrange a tour of the water bomber base too if you continue on to the Soo after Sudbury..........its an easy three hour max drive.You could go back through the US,and complete a circle tour with gas currently .69$C/litre converted at 1.22 in Michigan.
If its of interest Airdale limited is a short walk from my home and yesterday there were nine piston beavers there and multiple other light planes on floats,including a Fleet Canuck which I am not personnaly familar with but looks like it would make a first rate scale project