RCU Forums - View Single Post - Micro Flyer, Wattage
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2005, 03:19 PM
daveuk2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Micro Flyer, Wattage

Hi all, I am from Uk and must be one of the few who has got their hands on the little micro flyer, wow! what a plane I love it! mine flew pretty much perfect out of the box! I did have to adjust the tail flaps a little to avoid a slight torque steer to the left and I agree it turns better left (with the torque of the engine) but to get it to go right I just need to hold the right button down a little longer than the left one. I would not advise taking any stickers off the plane or loosing any weight, the stickers provide good strengthening support to the already solid foam. Also if you make it too light it will not even handle the mildest of breezes (which it just about handles as standard!)
For longer flight times I would just get a spare battery. I am really impressed with this planes balance and flight characteristics, its so stable yet so small. I would say this is the best electric plane I ever bought, especially when you consider durability , control and convenience! even with just 3 buttons ,so much varied control can be achieved!, I just need to try and get my hands on a couple more for some friends but there like rocking horse excrement here in England!!! I envy you guys to be able to walk in a shop and buy one!!