View Single Post
Old 05-06-2005, 12:19 PM
EASYTIGER
Banned
My Feedback: (119)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JetJoe OWNERS thread

ORIGINAL: Skymac

Here we go again ET, your wrong the RAM sensor needed to be eguassed but the FADEC Sensor does not need to be and even if you do it it will not help it any. This info came striaght from the man who designed it...

If you assemble the JJ engine then you would know before you slide the can on that all you have to do is twist the chamber a tad bit and the glow plug hole will line up everytime. It's very simple to do and solves all the problems.

Testing on the 1800 will begin shortly.
Right.
I guess ALL these engines were improperly assembled at the factory, then? Because they all have the same (minor) problem with the CC moving when the plug is removed.
If that's the case, these engines are ALL improperly assembled, at the factory, then we have a real problem.

Look...maybe it would be better if you start your own thread? Maybe an "Ask Skymac" thread?
I promise I won't post there, or even look at it. That way you can offer all of your expertise without criticism. Since you say you are a factory rep, why not just ask the mods here if you can get your own "turbine clinic" forum.
Frankly, I think we were doing fine here, I don't want to get into the whole "skymac/jjusa" thing again, and here we are again. Could you just maybe start your own thread? And stay off this one? I mean, it's degenerating already, and we were doing fine...