RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can Anyone Help Me With My Clod Project??
Old 05-08-2005, 01:34 PM
jkrustchinsky
Banned
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Anyone Help Me With My Clod Project??

I have been running stadium trucks and on road for too long, im gonna build somethin to run the hell out of!!

In A few weeks i am gonna start building a crawler, im gonna get the super clodbust kit from tower or ebay if i can find one. Ive been doing research on a awesome looking chassis and ive come down to the thundertech new rage or a Inet chassis or possibly a Gecko. Can anyone tell me where to find the inet and can anyone tell me wich one is the best out of those three. This chassis has to be durable becasue im gonna take it with me on paintball trip and IT WILL BE ABUSED, but cleaned and polished after every run. It needs to look awesome, its needs to have adjustable shock positions, and it must be able to have atleast 6 inches of cleareance at the tallest position.

Also can anyone recommend any esc and motor combos, i prefer colors black and chrome if its possible, im thinking msonik esc becasue its water proof and reedy mvp stock motors, im gonna need help setting the esc up to dual motors because i have never made a dual motor application before and i dont wanna screw it up. I hvae all soldering crap and im gonna set it up with deans plugs. I will probsbly run single boomboom 7 cell batts or dual boomboom 6 cell packs. I guess im gonna need shocks too, soft or medium springs in either chrome and black and chrom or black shock bodies. Im not sure if i will do 8 shocks or just 4 yet.

I rerlaized i type to much so im gonna stop, if anyone can help with this new show and basher truck i'd aprecite it. peace