RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 05-08-2005, 09:20 PM
RPM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

J. David -

I just returned from attending the May Day Heli-fly in Sulfur, LA and I'm really really glad to hear that you're out of the hospital and getting back to a normal routine.

Perhaps the "Lucky Bamboo" plant that we sent you helped.

Take care and good luck with the maiden.

Larry

ORIGINAL: Maudib

Well guys,

After 7.5 LOOOOOOOOOONG weeks of the hardest thing I've ever had to do, I amgoing home today...it will be several months before I am back to full capacity but God's been good.

I almost died twice, lost 44 lbs (190 now) and haven't had more than a few "good days" since the first two weeks. thanks to all those who well wished and kept contact.... sorry if I missed responding, but your messages were greatly appreciated.

I'm feeling pretty well and have permission to fly as long as I wear a mask to protect from fungal infections..

My Yak (now on REAL topic) is waiting for a couple minor finishes and I'll be able to fly it for the first time...

Haven't been ab'e to wtch this thread, but I hear it's been all over the spectrum. Hope the most of you are enjoying your EF Yak as much as I know I will.

Anywho... take care and see you all more often.

J. David

ORIGINAL: wgeffon

The wires are coated. There is no need to do anything to them at the point where they cross.