RCU Forums - View Single Post - Charlottesville Racers Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 11:52 PM
dockman2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charlottesville Racers Thread

Well I hadnt really thought about it but yeah it was me. That XB8 didnt do to bad on its first outing. [8D]
Chris you should have came out. I had the Jammin RTR waiting for you to run. I mad e some adjustments and had it running pretty good. Amanda let a new kid (Steven) drive her buggy. Then at race time she decided to let him race her buggy. I told her there was no way she wasnt going to race and said he could race my Jammin so she could race hers. This kid really surprised me. He is great on the fast sections and the big jumps. Looks like he has being doing it all along. He had some problems on the slower sections but by the end of the day he was starting to get it. He made 9 laps which is pretty good for the first day running RC. I think he ran a quart of fuel through my buggy and never broke a part. I think we are all going to have to watch out for him in the future. I guess he is now going to be my sponsored driver. Scott was nice enough to donate a quart of fuel to the cause. He is a good kid and has been helping out at the track for a while so I figure I should help him out. At least until he starts spanking me on the track...with my own buggy.[]