RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 06-07-2005, 02:20 AM
Gotta_Fly
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

Hey Fellows

By all means the last thing I want to do is get someone pissed or upset, but seriously this has been a incredible thread, and Lord knows I have learned a wealth of information on my Yak, But I haven't been reading in this forum in awhile simple because I have a new project in which takes me to other threads, but I just happen to pop in and see what was going on in the Yak world thread and I really think its time to cash it in. I don't know how this works or better yet if this can be done and that is simple end the thread, Now don't get me wrong when the new shipment of Yaks Finely come in, some people would love to come and read this large wealth of information, So I guess my point is can you keep a thread up but have it were you cant leave anything, Now I wouldn't say this if everything wasn't covered in this thread but I'm sure you guys would agree everyone on RCU has covered more information on this Yak then any plane, So therefor any other questions from here out would simply be about the weather in your area oh and by the way I have a YAK. And last I don't want some of you to take what I'm saying wrong, and I didn't leave this message to be a smart ass in the less bit, My point is everything has been covered in ever angle possible, and the great thing about it is, if there is someone who just might have a question that's not on the Thread, He can simple PM/Email one of the great YAK flyer's, they would be more then happy to help. But like I said I don't even know if a thread can be changed into a reading post.. Anyway just my Thoughts... If you guys disagree then by all means keep it going....

Take care Guys

Randy