RCU Forums - View Single Post - Sensation 1400 crashed!!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Walfam
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sensation 1400 crashed!!

Sunday was a day that will go down in infamy!......... my hano prattner sensation 1400, crashed. (SOB).....I loved that plane......

the day started of terrible, put a new prop on and forgot to sand the edge, and as I was flipping the prop slowly to bring fuel
up to the carb, it sliced me like a hot knife thru butter. (wont ever forget to sand a new prop again). Started the flight
plane was as usual dead on in trim... worked on my routine and was flying the best I have ever done, and then it started;

as I was getting ready to land I got a "DEAD STICK" and a p51 came in and crashed right in front of me, didnt lose focus
but it did rattle me a little, then as I was coming around a training pulled up in front of me and yelled "DEAD STICK" and it was at this point where I lost it all, first I had to drop downto miss the trainer and I was already fairly low, then because of the clouds
I lost orientation, and I dumb thumbed it in, ( i admit it......!!!!! AGGGGH!!!!! ), so in it went. I LOVED THAT PLANE.....
so went home to work on my excellron 90 which I have on the boards, and cried for two hours. I LOVED THAT PLANE>>>

but life must go on!!!!...

IF anyone has a sensation 1400 out their in a box and you would be interested in selling it, please let me know, it was a great practice plane.... rock solid flyer....

sigh

I may never smile again!

I LOVED THAT PLANE!!!