RCU Forums - View Single Post - Composite-Arf 33% Gee Bee R2 - First Flight - Pics - Videos - L@@K
Old 06-08-2005, 08:22 PM
wayneparrish
My Feedback: (16)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Composite-Arf 33% Gee Bee R2 - First Flight - Pics - Videos - L@@K

Does anyone have info on the C/A Gee Bee request in the manual to move the gear forward 7/8 of an inch ? I thought I had read somewhere in an old post that they had moved it 1"forward. If they know the gear needs to be moved ,then why in the H&%# didn't they do it at the factory ?? If you move it forward you will have to re-cut the relief it the root end of the composite wing for clearnce. That leaves the molded in relief needing to be filled or just have two relief areas !!! VERY POOR !! Also the glue joints are popping loose on the formers and will need "ME" to re-glue all of them!!! VERY POOR !!. So far if I had known this ,I would NOT have bought it !!!!!!! I always thought that when yu bought something you were suppose to get what you pay for. NOT IN THIS CASE SO FAR !! There are other issues in this arf that I won't go into right now but be rest assured I will post what feedback I get back from Composite ARF. Andy Kane ,my rep from them has been very resposive and helpful,BUT this is not Andy's problem,its C/F's problem. Wayne Parrish