RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCWingbags.com 2.6 YAK Bags arrived today!!
Old 07-09-2005, 10:16 PM
Gunslinger21
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCWingbags.com 2.6 YAK Bags arrived today!!

I am on month number four. I ordered a set of wingbags, tailbags, prop covers and a $17.00 set of screws. After several months he finally sent a set of bags without the prop covers. They were the wrong size bags. I called Mike imediatley and he said that he would send me a retun label prepaid so that I could swap out with the guy who got my bags. Several weeks pass and he emailed me and asked that I send the bags back to him. I paid the $20.00 shipping hoping to get me bags A.S.A.P. It has been over a month and I cannot get any answer from him. I am out a lot of money and I still need bags to transport my plane in. I have limited RC funds but due to his circumstances I am willing to take my bags and eat the $20.00 shipping although that is a bad way to do business. At this point, I want my bags or my money but I need one of them imediatley. The threads that I have read here on RCU scare me and I feel as if I have lost my money. If anyone gets in touch with Mike please find out what is going on. We are well into the flying season here and I cannot transport my wings safely so this plane is not getting to the field.