RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 9C programming
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 04:32 PM
ljhmc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba 9C programming

Still looking for help with this programing problem for the Ducted fans and rudder and main power supply. So I'm posting this again under another subject title.

I have built the Starship Enterprise it is nearly completed and is now ready to start taxi runs and adjust all trims and CG. I am using an OS 91 4 stroke for the main power and have GWS EDF75 ducted fans in in each nacell for turning. The mixes I need are as follows:

1. I am using the rudder channel to turn the nose wheel. I would also like the rudder stick to power up the right ducted fan (channel #7) when I turn left and power up the left ducted fan (channel #5) when I turn right.

2. I would like both ducted fans to be linked to the throttel when switched on this would allow for taxi runs after landings and the main power is off.

I know this all sounds strange however I am building this to be flown at a Labor Day Air Show which raises funds for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. Our club has been doing this for over 20 years. This will get alot of people excited and interested in our sport, not to mention the monies it may raise. Can any one help. Futaba is not doing to well in these questions.

I thank you for your help.

Larry
Omaha, Nebraska