RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 07-25-2005, 02:52 AM
wgeffon
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

ORIGINAL: bodyworks

It is not the same as the EF, and does look to be a reject. Just from the picture, I can tell that it doesn't have the same landing gear or canopy, and the covering scheme is different, slightly. These people are a JOKE! They even put a pic of the REAL EF Yak right below theirs so you can compare the differences, and then they used a video of a plane that isn't even the same as what they offer or even the same size!...and did it all without permission from the owner of the video...Like TOC1, I would stay away from this one, too.
This plane pictured here is one of the EF prototypes that Chris flew for a while.
Things changed slightly on the final production that we all are flying like, elevator servo location, and color of the canopy trim.
This pic is an EF plane. A Prototype though.

This pic is also an EF plane but is a picture used in advertising. I am almost 100% certain that its a picture that Chris used in advertising at one point.

None of that means that when you open the box from these people your going to get a EF plane. You may get something else. I guess we need more info.