RCU Forums - View Single Post - who is the youngest HELICOPTER flyer?
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 08:41 AM
corey19981

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: who is the youngest HELICOPTER flyer?

hello. err what ship??? haven't got one sorry! well I've never crashed my piccolo, the worst thing that's happend is that my dad tried to take off without the training gear (not that he can even do it with the training gear) for some wierd reason, and it tipped on it's side and the blades hit the floor. the good thing with the eco piccolo is that the blades simply pop off the ball bearings when you crash. sometimes they have popped off when i crash landed with the training gear. now, I never have a bad landing because I've mastered it. I have a nice space (12 x 40 foot) in the garage so there isn't really much of a problem with obstacles - meaning I don't have anything to crash into.

just to let you know, I've never crashed it anyway, so I don't see why I shouldn't get the fuselage. also, if I did get the airwolf fuselage, would I need a bigger motor so the heli can bear the weight? don't forget it comes with retractable landing gear as well. also, I've got the piccoboard plus on it, so I won't need to upgrade to one with more channels. it's just that the airwolf looks cool. you've got to admit the canopy they give you for the ep is pretty rubbish.