RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 07-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Fastlif
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

Thanks for the search tip guys. That should help out alot. I understand your guys passion on the plane, Chris, hating copy cats etc... I have flown this plane many times, and love it, heck, thats why I searched and searched til I found one NIB to buy. I guess I view a forum about a specific plane a place where you talk about setups/info/product/problems/help/questions etc... Not, copyrights, this country, that country, and what other soapbox topics humans come up with? Maybe its just me.

I guess I will deal with it, especially now that I can search the thread. The whole thing with starting just a info thread on the plane has been done, YOU are reading it now. But we all see just how that turned out. The last thing I have time for is to start a new thread and somehow police it. I come here for info, sorry, and the rest of my free time is in the shop building the planes I want to fly. Right now its this one, so yeah, it would be interesting to open the thread and find cool info just on the plane. Not drama, bickering, politics and what ifs.

Matus you are right, and I am going to try to take you up on it. forums and public places on the net are just too easy for people to smash THEIR own ways or ideas on others when all that was needed was simple answers.