RCU Forums - View Single Post - Castle Creations Pixie-20P How to wire up...switch, fuse?
Old 08-02-2005, 06:50 PM
kctrading
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Castle Creations Pixie-20P How to wire up...switch, fuse?

ORIGINAL: Time Pilot

Out of the 8 or 9 eflyers I've seen, no one has a switch to turn things on or off. I've always considered it extra weight and something else to possibly go wrong. Plugging in the battery is what turns the plane on and off.

On all futaba compatible servos I've seen to date (Waypoint, Blue Bird, Hitec, Futaba), the negative wire is black, this is the (-). The signal wire has been a variety of colors, white, usually, but orange or yellow too. Positive (+) wire is in the middle. So as long as you line up the black wires, you should be fine.

The fuse goes between the SC and the motor, I don't think it matters which wire. It doesn't seem like too many people actually use them though.

Sounds like a good idea to leave any kind of switch and fuse out of the system then

Stopped by the hobby shop today...guy said to make sure all the lite colored wires go toward the RX crystal side... ground side on the outside away....this would make the three wire plugs have the three slots in the plug facing up...sound right?

Ken