RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Driver w/ First Car -- HaiBoxing
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2005, 07:25 AM
HiDriv3r

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Driver w/ First Car -- HaiBoxing

Palmdale....got the problem fixed!

Here are the 3 easy steps I took

1. Make sure all the knobs o the transmitter are in neutral; turn it on then the buggy.
2. Turn the throttle trim nob (TH. trim) clockwise until the car starts going forward by its self.
3. Now slowly turn the trim nob counter clockwise till it stops moving. It should work fine now.

Keep in mind that this car has a brake, there is a delay in the reverse. So if you are going forward at full throttle and slam on the reverse. It will not go in reverse, but instead brake the car...(slow it down). After the car is slowed down or actually comes to a complete stop the revers will then kick in.

It's a fun little buggy isn't it?
Yes it is
Actually I think it is a very good beginners car for anybody thinking of starting out in R/C. I read on a google search result. That it is a copy/replica of the Tamiya Baja King. So if you happen to break something it should be no problem getting compatible spare parts for it.

Now I have to invest in some good battery packs. It's a power hungry little thing isn't it
Maybe even upgrade to a brush-less motor. Wonder if I could get it up to their stated 40mph.....[>:]