RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tower Pro Brushless ESC's
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2005, 11:04 PM
Allan Aguilar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tower Pro Brushless ESC's

I believe all the responses have its point. However, I feell that prices of some branded ESC and motors are overkill. A price consious person like me would prefer to look for alternatives that will do the job well at a resonable price but of course, I have to take the risk. If you are not too picky, I will go for an alternative, If you have the money to burn, then go ahead with your preference.

I also feel that those branded components are only "Re-Badged" OEM components (Made in China). Eventhough those non-branded or unknown brand are made overseas (China/Taiwan), their quality would be at "PAR" or possibly better then those branded ones at a competitive price. Take for example when you are buying a Honda branded Oil Filter of your old Honda car, the Honda dealer will charge you $ xx.xx, while you can buy another brand for the same model possibly better in quality from other automotive supplies at $ x.xx, what I mean is, the market should be open to competition so consumers will have a choice. In this case, I perfectly agree to joeystat, flyingflipper, badbradgraphics, sonic_sparrow, as for the rest, sorry, I disagree with you.........[]