RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Mini-Z Formula Boat Series
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 11:38 AM
Super_Dave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kyosho Mini-Z Formula Boat Series

Thats very odd. Mine has been full of water multiple times just from seeing how high it will jump off of waves in my pool . It doesn't always land right side up. There was something I don't even know how I did but there is no more steering stop. My motor just swings a pull 90 degrees to left and right. Of corse if you do turn that far it makes a horible noise when the ball is coming out of the driveshaft . You can literally turn on a dime with it though.

Well I don't really see anyway for water to get in there aside from going past the circuit board first. I had a problem like you at one point to i let it try for 25hrs but it still didn't work. I took out the board and under it there was still a small puddle of water hanging in a small white piece with 3 prongs in it but nothings pluged into it. Blew that out and cleaning it with denatured alcohol (of corse anything electronic safe will work) and it worked fine after that. Water does find a way in it pretty easy something that wouldn't hurt at all is for them to put a rubber seal around where the hatch i guess you can call it meets the boat and that will deffinatly keep more water out.