RCU Forums - View Single Post - KMP OV-10 Bronco
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Low Show
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: KMP OV-10 Bronco

Hey Guys, I received mine a couple of weeks ago, my first impressions are that KMP did their home work, it all comes in two BIG boxes and is well packed. The first run of 40 are not set up for retracts but with a little work they can easily be retro fitted. I've narrowed it down to 3 engine ST S90, Evo 1.00, or Saito 1.00. I had the opportunity to speak with Eric from Robart at the Danville Gaithering of the Giants and he said that they had a prototype set of gear done but are so busy that it would be a while before they would be ready, SO ALL OF YOU THAT GOT ONE OF THE FIRST 40 AIRFRAMES AND THAT SEE THIS POST LET ROBART KNOW THAT WE NEED THEM TO GET MOVING ON THE GEAR ASAP. If you want one of these Ponies you need to get on the list for the next shipment, at last count there were already 20+ names on the list. I'll try to get a few pictures posted. I also ordered the " A " nose from Stan's it is just a little bit larger than the airframe but will work with a little modifaction, and one last thing I am going to list my American Eagle OV-10 in the For Sale section, AE Fiberglass parts, Rich's plans and the wood needed to complete all for $425.00 plus shipping, so if you know someone looking for an 81in. Bronco here ya go. Thanks...Don