RCU Forums - View Single Post - HELP!!! ESC cut out when flying wider wing, battery discharge now at 10C...
Old 10-04-2005, 08:48 PM
xray328
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP!!! ESC cut out when flying wider wing, battery discharge now at 10C...

Actually theres no servos on the wing. Its a 3 channel AP platform. So it just has two servos one one the rudder and one on the elevator. The plane has the option of 3 different wings. It has the 54" AP wing with no servos, a 46" trainer wing also with no servos, and a sport wing with one servo for two ailerons. The 46" and sport wing both fly fine. The 54" wing, again, with no servos, causes the plane to crash. It results in a total power loss when usually the rudder goes full over cuasing the plane to spiral into the ground. The last time it happened I was flying into a mild wind (7-8 mph) and basically sitting still in the wind at 1/2 throttle on a 9.6V battery (versus the 11.1 I usually run). I wasn't turning or climbing (which would require the use of the servos) and it just rolled left and spiraled to a crash. I picked it up and everything was fine.