RCU Forums - View Single Post - Retract system for MK XI Spitfire
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 02:02 AM
mR JoLLy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Retract system for MK XI Spitfire

What a great overnight responce!

Hi Phill, you seem to be able to sniff me out mate If the file is available please send it. Just confirm which version of autocad is required to view and I can take it from there .

Todd, Lawrence, Thanks for the inputs and the recommendation. If you want to offer them send me a mail or post pics and price. However, FW_190 has a point. Real bummer to loose the plane on the maiden, you could be suffering from PDSD at the moment and would regret the sale. I will not be making a definite decision on who’s kit for at lease another month or so. Plenty of time to consider for yourself.

Best suggestion, pop the pictures on now so I can see them. If you want to sell in a few more weeks then we can start talking. How does that sound ??

PL965 is currently in a hanger 150 miles from home. I am discussing with the owner, who has said I can visit to take measurements and pictures to help with my build. How fantastic is that! Todd, I do have a growing collection of pictures myself. While I am up for a bet on the pink version I want to hold true to PL965 during the war when thankfully it went down the PR blue spray line. I can find accurate colour references for the blue very easily, but the pink is a little harder to trace.

Anyway look forward to pics and the files.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db86128.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	335276   Click image for larger version

Name:	Cx74588.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	335277