RCU Forums - View Single Post - electric $$$ vs. glow $$$
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 12:05 PM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: electric $$$ vs. glow $$$

Now you are talking my kind of thinking! Seems there may be someone looking over your shoulder as I have. Thank god there is a person around that keeps things in reasonable check. Otherwise I would be playing with those $10,000 jets rather than $10.00 in foam, and living in a barn. Ok, I get just as much fun out of the foam (almost) My mother is a retired grade school teacher, I am a retired government engineer. Moms income is about 2 times mine with much better medical. I allso relate to your work week. I did not need any help for the last 15 years of employment, salary was at the top. I retire, they had to hire two persons to get the work done at a much higher salary. Such is life in government trenches for the working classes! Be sure to have your own retirement program as a last resort. I suspect that even the schools system retirement will go broke in the future. So much of our social welfare costs are now hidden, with tax paying ability nearly tapped out that they (Federal & State) wil be taxing retirement income highly. You now pay taxes on Social Security income! Over 78% of our County taxes go to welfare, with a bunch more that is hidden in the budget How the heck did I get off on that? Wish you the best! Don't you dare correct my paper! See ya