RCU Forums - View Single Post - Loctite & Instruction Manual question
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 10:10 AM
Lowenzahn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Loctite

Hey thanks for the replies guys but I have another problem that came up. I'm building a Hawk Pro, which is the first helicopter I've ever built and the instructions are confusing the heck outta me. I'm not dumb, but the instructions seem to assume I know a lot about what is going on. I'm stationed in Germany and dont know anyone at the moment that has done this before. The problem I'm encountering now is in Step 3. If you go to step 3 and look at the picture to where "throttle servo" is pointing, you see the plastic piece on top of the servo...I dont have that piece anywhere. All the ones I have are round. I checked every single package both from the radio and in the kit and found nothing like it. Also if you look at the same picture where your supposed to screw in the collective and throttle servos, there is nothing to screw the screws in. I figured easy enough, there must be some nuts in this kit, but all the nuts in the kit have an equal amount of screws to go with them so that I'm assuming are for another part. Do I need to order some nuts now?
Other than that everything has been going ok, other than I still have to loctite the engine parts like the manual says, I seem to have overlooked getting a crankshaft nut wrench...
The manual is online here: http://www.centuryheli.com/support/m...n1000c_web.pdf

Thanks ahead of time!

Dan