RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 10-31-2005, 10:34 AM
torqmeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

Hey, Chris, we are anxiously waiting for news of your trip to China.
ORIGINAL: EXTREME FLIGHT

Well it's time to make the trip across the north pole to the land of ARFs once again. My father and I are leaving early Sunday morning for China. We will be over there for 2 weeks. We will try to light a fire under our manufacturer concerning the 87" Yaks. We are also scheduled to visit 4 other factories. I hope to return home on the 24th with some good news.
As Torqued-Up mentioned, we are in the process of starting our own factory in Malaysia. As you can imagine this is quite an undertaking and will require me to spend a lot of time in Malaysia over the next several months. But I believe this is the only way to accomplish what I set out to do in the first place: Provide the best performing, highest quality, ARF aerobatic aircraft available.
There will be no one in our offices during the 2 weeks we are in China. For this I apologize. However my father will man the helm during my exteneded stay in Malaysia. Please bear with us as we gear up to provide you, our valued customers, with an unlimited supply of the best ARF aircraft available.