RCU Forums - View Single Post - Airworld Hawk Building thread
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 08:28 PM
Steve S
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Airworld Hawk Building thread

Gazzer ,I'm actually single now and choose to stay that way for awhile! [8D]my ex(not wife but a long term relationship) never read this site ,I made sure to NEVER give her the website link info!! LOL

I'm a tight -wade ,hey atleast I'm honest huh?If I ever get married she better have her own money-just kidding [&:].Mark,on a different note since Ferrari's were mentioned .I asked you this before and forgot the answer.Which Ferrari do you own again ?I'm leaning strongly towards getting one next year after I buy my new house.I spent hours last night browsing the "Dupont Registry" site here in the US.It is a site of major eye candy and a great source for all exotic cars.As a "troublesome teen" I constantly told my parents one day I will own an exotic car and they used to laugh and say yeah OK whatever.Well after many years of hard work and building my successful business to where it is today I can now afford one.I plan to pay cash if I decide to buy one and I am budgeting a max of $80,000 US ,it appears that for that price range I can get either a 348 Spyder or Testarossa in the years of 90-97.All have very low miles(no more than 20,000) .Would you go for the 348 or the testarossa in your opinion given the price range I want to stay in??Pro/cons of each if any?? I figured you are the man to ask as I don't know anyone else who owns one or knows anything about them for that matter.I just bought an 02 Mustang Cobra convertible in march and it's very fast but I just want an exotic now-its a must have for me !! I have already modified my Cobra as much as I plan too(its putting out 390 at the rear wheels now)I am a total fast car nut!! [sm=bananahead.gif]

What HP range are most of the inline 12's in the Ferrari's putting out?I have a totally clean driving record(knock on wood) and I have yet to check insurance on Ferrari's.I know many companies here in the US wont even touch them .I need to justify the yearly insurance premiums more than the price of the car ,esp. since it wont be driven but like 1-2 times a month and never in the winter of course.I only drive my Mustang approx. once a week and it only has 12,000 miles on it.It is just so awesome to be able to wake up on a nice sunny morning and go for a long drive with the top down.I love driving to the outer banks in NC(nags head/cape hatteras)

TIA,Steve