RCU Forums - View Single Post - Big news for G3 users!
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 05:02 PM
pbm77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Big news for G3 users!

ORIGINAL: Rick Delten

With the new upcoming G3 update average idiots like myself will be able to create and import into the sim whatever plane or heli they want. They will also be able to instantlly share their new creations online from within multiplayer!! I am telling you I can build, texture and set up the flight characteristics for a new model in as little time as a single day. I modeled a "Ikarus Shockflyer" yesterday and was 3D'ing it the same day. With their streamlined method of doing things I could have something like the "flying lawnmower" up and running in a matter of hours -start to finsih! 1 man operation easy as pie When the update is released their should be dozens of professionally modeled aircraft available for G3 users and you wont have to register at any foreign websites to get them[X(]
That sounds great . I am currently considering buying AFPD, mostly to get the Shockflyer or some other foam 3D planes to practice on, but if they will soon come to G3, then there really is no reason for buying the other sim.

Btw. Anybody know when “real soon” is. I’m new in the sim-department, and is just curious if its 2-3 weeks or something like +6 months?