RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 11-13-2005, 10:21 AM
Prime_Time

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

Wow,
What other project could be more impotant than the Extreme Flight Yak 54! It is the most rare Yak 54 out there, just having it at the field will put you at the top of the list. I know how it is bro money dont grow on trees, we all have to make sacrifices. I bet you guys this plane is probably the fastest selling plane out there. Good Luck with your other projects. Just out of Curiousity what other planes do you have and that are on the working bench.

Prime Time

ORIGINAL: bodyworks

Well, funds are running short on a couple other projects, so I gotta let her go. It's the EF 87" Yak with TNT landing gear. Equipment is as follows:
DA-50 (updated version)
stock muffler
PeteModels CF spinner
3 props (menz22X10, BME22X8, MSC23X8)
Smart-fly ignition cutoff
Fromeco 2400 w/smartfly reg for ignition
Fromeco 4800 w/ fromeco reg for Rx
JR 9ch PCM receiver (649, I think)
4-5945's with SWB servo arms
1-5245MG digital mini for throttle
1-8611 with SWB arm for rudder
. There is over $2500 worth of stuff here, all purchased brand new.
I will let it go for $2000, turnkey (just add crystal, unless you happen to be on ch 29)
I am also willing to part out, but only the plane and/or engine, and the plane must go first:
Plane only (will include the 8611 rudder servo and SWB arm and all extensions in the fuse) $675
Engine, muffler, and ignition (with standoffs) $600
PRICE INCLUDES GETTING IT TO YOU. I WILL DRIVE UP TO 200 MILES TO HAND DELIVER OR MEET YOU, WHICH I PREFER, OR SHIP AS A LAST RESORT.
I am in colorado springs. I prefer money order or paypal (add 2% to cover surcharge), prepaid.