RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly
Old 11-17-2005, 03:10 PM
Maudib
My Feedback: (51)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight 87" Yak 54 - Build & Fly

I cannot imagine an Edge, Extra or CAP due to the fact the market has quite of these already to market...

But something new?

Maybe a Pitts S-12... Some wouldn't like a bipe.. .but I love 'em... and Chris is the guy to develop the best/easiest/fastest way to mount the spare wing...

Maybe an offscale venture... like a 'Cuda (but done right and done light!) and less cost for a top of the line ARF than a "kit"

Maybe an Extra 260? Not too many out there and NONE really that are truly 50cc... how about an 85" Extra 260 that weighs, ahhhhh, 15.25 lbs?

I really don't think anyone could make an Ultimate like EF could... Give me a 68" coming in at 16 lbs...

Maybe a Rad Sukhoi...

I know I sounded funny on an earlier post when I said I don't care... but I really don't... I'll take one not even knowing what the design. And better put me on the 2nd batch list for a backup...

If he says slightly bigger but identical weight, it makes me think monoplane... It may very well be an 87" Edge, Extra, Katana, Sukhoi, Velox, etc...

But he COULD be refering to wingarea... in which it could be a 67" Pitts S-12....

Awe... we'll know when sugarplums dance in our heads and not until...