RCU Forums - View Single Post - Switch Layout for 14MZ
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 02:51 PM
sirrom
My Feedback: (4)

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Switch Layout for 14MZ

ORIGINAL: bluestratos

When I bought my 14mz I had only just gotten back into the hobby so I placed the various fuctions (ie throttle cut, flaps, dual rates etc..) to any switch location that I wanted. I realize now that before I get too many models into the radio I should make sure the switch locations standardized so others can fly with my radio and not become confused. Could someone plz tell me which switch should do what for a more standardized layout.

Best regards,

Randy
Randy,
That is kind of the point of the futaba radios and their switch assignments. YOU can customize them to what you want instead of having them to what the manufacturer says you should have. I know I standardize all my models the way I like them. Cutoff switch is in the same place, all my high and low rate switches are all the same, but they are where I like them. My setup may be different than yours, and yours different from the next guy and so on, but there really is not a standard way to setup your radio. Just make sure if you let someone fly your plane you are there with them so you can flip the switches for them if they need it.

Patrick