RCU Forums - View Single Post - "EZ Mount" for Zenoah 260PUM
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 02:31 PM
Square Nozzle
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: "EZ Mount" for Zenoah 260PUM

I got my EZ Mount from Speedworld. It took a couple of months to finally get the mount but in Dr John's defense, I have to say that there were extenuating circumstances and through it all, John was always in contact with me. First was the Hurricane that came right through Tamarac Florida and put John out of business for a few weeks. When he got up and running, John sent me an E Mail requesting that I resend the information he needed to ship the mount to me. Then came the next major blow to John. He called me on his way to the post office to tell me my mount was going to be mailed that day. There was some discussion about whether I wanted my name engraved on the mount. I told John I hadn't requested it be added but if it was on the mount already, it was not a problem. He insisted that he would return home and get me one without the name. I believe this is where John collapsed with a minor heart attack. Thank God he was home instead of continuing to the post office. Several days later I got another call from one of John's employees with an apology for not getting my mount to me. John, in the hospital, had directed him to call me and make sure my mount got in the mail that day. Now that is concern for the customer. You get hit with two baseball bats and still worry about getting the customer orders out.