RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale Exhaust by Keleo Creations
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2006, 12:50 AM
sseward
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale Exhaust by Keleo Creations

These are actually pictures Keleo took. I received the first RCV unit and I'm really impressed. It does indeed mount to the top of the box using brackets that are welded to the stacks. I haven't run the unit on the plane but I imagine the silcone will hold out. This is one well thought out setup! I went RCV on this plane to swing a big 3-blade (15.75X13) and to minimize cowl cutting. This is really a cool application. Here's the picks of the loose components before I mounted them. If you check the P-6e thread here in warbirds Kelvin (Keleo) uploaded the instructions in PDF.

Steve

ORIGINAL: mimoore67

SSeward!

Excellent RCV application!

Now I see your using silicone tubing, on the stacks! How's that working out? Does it get to hot?

Also, is the rear portion of the exhaust mounted to the engine box? I can't tell from your picture, but look like there's not much support in the front exhaust stacks.

This is the exact application that I want to do with my 90 size Spitfire! The RCV engine will let me swing a 4 bladed prop!

Anyone using a RCV SP 90 on a sixty size warbird, with this exahust! Love to see the pictures!

Thanks guys for hte pictures!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Pn36325.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	404131   Click image for larger version

Name:	Pk29625.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	404132   Click image for larger version

Name:	Va73554.jpg
Views:	177