RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fun with Flat Foam
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 03:55 PM
AJ1202

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fun with Flat Foam

Man I sure wish I could join in on the fun this weekend, BUT I have to help move mominlaw to a new home, I'm hoping to get a little time on the F-15 tomorrow night after work but I'm not very optimistic about it. I did get all the templates cut out. You guys when you think it's time to stop... make just one more cut or tape one more peice for me OK
Got the new lipo in yesterday, still waiting on safety gaurd and lipo ESC switch, hope to see it today or tomorrow, I want to maiden the new Nasty
Mark, I haven't forgot about the ESC, I'll get to it for ya, I can't beleive you trashed the Cub, hehe, not really, I trashed my first one

ntjp, did you have trouble aligning the tiles for the F-15, it took me 2 hrs to get them aligned and cut out [:@] nothing wanted to line up right, when I d/l the plans it downloaded 2 sets of plans both different and both 25 pages long, I've only put together 1 set and cut them out, not sure what the other set it for. the tiles made 1 real big poster once put together. I finnaly got it together and with a little magic marker to connect the lines and packing tape I now have a nice set of templates, I guess I'll have to put the other set together to see what they are for
Well have fun and watch those sharp objects
Hey wait what did you think of the Stalker X1 or could you get it to open